Welcome to the FenestraPro Premium User Support Portal - you are on your way to building better performing buildings! Below you will find links to download the latest install file and user guide to set you started. We hope we can answer any questions you may have on using our software within Autodesk Revit, but don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Version 184.108.40.206 release (Released 11/05/18)
1. Includes New Graphical Dashboard
2. Custom User Defined Standards and Overall Performance Metric
3. Improved UI for Conceptual Masses
4. Custom Grouping and Curtain Wall Generation (beta)
5. Improved Performance, General Maintenance and Bug fixes
6. Fix for multiple models open simultaneously in Revit
7. Fix if Energy Model is modified in Conceptual Mass Models (FenestraPro will reload)
8. Support for Autodesk Revit 2019/2018/2017
(Revit 2016 is no longer supported by version 4.1 - (if you are using Revit 2016, please use version 4.0)
Version 220.127.116.11 (Released 01/02/18)
1. Improved User Interface and Dashboard
2. Includes New Web Service Address
3. Integrated Forge Model Viewer
4. Improved Generative Design features
5. Custom Naming of Facades and Surfaces
6. Clickable Charts to display Surface Level details
7. Fix for Imperial Snapshot results
Take a few minutes to review the software introduction and demo videos to familiarise yourself with the benefits and features of FenestraPro Premium before you get started with the software. The links to the right will take you directly to the Autodesk Knowledge Network to learn more about operating Autodesk Revit to maximise the results in FenestraPro Premium.
FenestraPro Premium for Autodesk Revit: Introduction Video
FenestraPro Premium for Autodesk Revit: Demo Video
Below are short videos of FenestraPro Premium for Revit Version 4.0 that demonstrate its functionalities - these can be played straight from the embedded video playlist, directly via the FenestraPro Vimeo Channel or by clicking the active links in the video playlist. More videos will be added within the customer portal to help you master the software and improve your design process.
The following links will allow you to download a tutorial pdf on editing Revit's Constructions.xml file to include FenestraPro's door and window properties and FenestraPro's text file with these properties to copy and paste into your Constructions.xml.
A short video tutorial is also available to explain the process. It is recommended that only users with sufficient expertise or BIM Managers carry out this operation.
FenestraPro is excited to join AIA Continuing Education to enable architects to keep current, master new knowledge and skills, plan for the future, and responsibly meet the role society entrusts to a professional architect. These programs also allow members to fulfill a requirement for AIA membership and meet any state mandatory continuing education requirements.
Let us know if you have any questions about using the software or if you have feedback that could help to improve FenestraPro Premium.
Stay up to date with FenestraPro news, webinars, informative blogs and product updates plus catch up on industry information, sustainability news and the latest in facade design!